Our service commitment
As a valued client of Whitehawk Advisors we want you to know that we take a personal interest in you and your business. We believe that you have the right to expect the following standards of service from us:
- We will always listen to you
- Your information will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
- We will return phone calls within 24 hours.
- We will communicate with you frequently, making recommendations and giving you the information to help you build a better business and improve your wealth.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of the work that we do for you.
- We will take time to explain the work that we have done for you when completed.
- We want to help you to understand your financial affairs.
We will be up front about your investment in our services and notify you of any variations to our estimates.
Your client commitment
In order that we can service you better we ask that you:
- Help us understand your business and financial affairs by talking to us in an open and frank manner.
- Letting us know of any significant event in your business or personal financial affairs which may affect the services we provide to you or the advice we give.
- Seek advice from us in relation to any key business and financial decisions before you act.
- Provide us with all necessary information to help us prepare your financial statements and tax returns or to complete any other work requested by you.
- Communicate to us, immediately, if you are dissatisfied with our fees or our services in any way.
- And if you are truly happy with our service we would hope that you actively refer new clients, of similar standing as yourself, to us.